Tuesday, September 16, 2008

He's finally arrived...

Yup! He's finally here. I sit here holding a new baby yet still surprised that I am not pregnant anymore, which is a very weird sensation. When I drink a coke or coffee, I keep thinking...oh yeah, I can do this without guilt...it's totally OK now even though you did it anyway! Hooray. Anyway...
Jonah Andrews Barnes came into this world on Friday, September 12th at 3:27 p.m. He is gorgeous! He even has some hair which is new for us...as both our other kids have been bald for the most part. He was 9 lbs and 11 oz and 22 inches long...which came as a total shock to me since he was only 39 weeks (Let's just say a quick thank you prayer for scheduled c-sections!). All went really well...he's very laid back and easy (another quick prayer that this will continue). Luke and Henry are hanging in there and warming up to him slowly but surely. More pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment