Monday, August 4, 2008

Update: Pureed Veggies

Ok so, it's been 6 months since I blogged. Shameful, I know! But I have a very good excuse, I swear! Now, for all you moms out there that were suffering mentally because you were thinking that I was such a fantastic "get your kids to each veggies mom"...you will be glad to know that I have not thawed one bag of pureed veggies for my kids in six months. As a matter of fact, I had to throw all those fantastic bags of pureed veggies away because I had to make room for the boxes of Eggo's and huge bags Freezee Pops! You can all breathe a collective sigh of relief...I too, have lost the war on the vegetable battle ground! It is a war...don't fool yourself. I did, however, find out that my four year old absolutely loves barbecue chicken. I had no idea until we went to our friend Traci's house...turns out that he loves it and has been eating it for years at daycare. **sigh** I do remain hopeful! I'm resting up to jump back into battle once the baby comes...but for now, it's hot dogs with mac and cheese...

No comments:

Post a Comment