Friday, January 16, 2009

Crock Pot Love...

Am totally in love with my crock pot and we have mended our relationship. I "made" completely wonderful BBQ chicken. It was so, so good...so happy to be back together with my crock pot. Now, I did pick Luke up from daycare and very excitedly told him that we were having his fav...BBQ Chicken. He just looked at me and said, "I don't remember liking BBQ Chicken." I said beaming, "You do like it and if you don't remember, you certainly will!" I went on to remind him of our trip to Traci's and how much he loved it when she made it, etc...he didn't seem to recall and I'm not kidding when I say that this kid remembers EVERYTHING! When we got home...sat down to dinner...he looked at it...put an insty teentsy piece on his fork...raised it to his lips and said..."I really don't remember liking this." He tried a few more teeny pieces and said, "I am pretty sure that I don't like BBQ Chicken now." ***Sigh*** Oh well...at least my crock pot loves me again...all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment